- Students should be regular and punctual in attending classes, tutorials and submissions of
the term work in various subjects. Terms shall not be granted and a student shall not be
allowed to appear for examination if his / her progress, conduct and attendance is not
- Students, if found indulging in anti-national activities contrary to the provisions of the Laws
enforced by Government will be liable to be expelled from the College without any notice
by the Principal of the College.
- Ragging of students in any form within or outside the College and Hostel is strictly
prohibited. Defaulters will be strictly dealt with as per anti Ragging ordinance.
- Smoking, drinking (alcohol) and use of ‘Drugs’ is strictly prohibited in the premises of the
College and Hostel.
- Bicycle, scooters and other vehicles should be parked only in the areas provided for the
purpose. He college accepts no responsibility for their safe custody. Vehicles lodged
elsewhere may be confiscated.
- Any changes in the address of the student must be intimated by him / her in writing to the
college office immediately.
- Students must use aprons while working in Laboratories.
- A student must carry Identity Card signed by the Principal and produce the same whenever
asked by the college authorities. Without Identity Card, student will not be allowed to enter
the college premises and will be strictly dealt with.
- A student is expected to read the notice put up on the notice board of the college. The
college accepts no responsibility for loss of any advantage by student due to his failure to
read the notice in time.
- In case, a student requires to remain absent for some reasons, he / she will be required to take
the prior permission of the Principal.
- In any of the statement made in application form or any information supplied by the student
in connection with his / her admission is at any time later found to be false or incorrect, his /
her admission will be cancelled, fees forfeited and he / she will be expelled from the College
by the Principal and prosecuted by Govt., if deemed necessary.
- A student shall not go to the Press or any other publicity media without permission of the
- Any damage to the College property, apparatus, furniture, equipments, library books,
building etc. must be made good immediately by the student concerned.
- January, 15th August and all other declared national celebrations.
- A student will be bound by the rules and regulations framed by the College from time to
- No student will be allowed to appear for the MSBTE Examination unless he / she has paid all his / her dues and completed his / her journals and has kept the terms satisfactorily.